Specializing in Small Groups
Come to Sturgeon Bay Wisconsin for a Door County fishing adventure with Cap'n Snap aboard his 24' Thompson. Enjoy charter fishing for some of the largest salmon and trout of the Great Lakes. No prior fishing experience necessary to catch the big ones. Cap'n Snap will guide you and also enjoys helping newcomers to the sport.
Charter fishing is a bargain because a person can charter several times a year for a fraction of the cost of maintaining and outfitting a boat. Fishing with an experienced captain puts you where the game fish are with the most sophisticated equipment and maximum safety.
Snap-It Charter Printer Friendly Page
View the Snap-It Charter photo gallery!
Things to Bring
- Fishing license
- Great Lakes salmon and trout stamp
- Food and drink
- Warm clothing
- Rain gear
- Soft-soled shoes
- Camera to record your trip
- Large cooler to take your catch home!
- 6 hour morning or afternoon trips.
- Up to 4 person (maximum).
- Experienced, dedicated, friendly, USCG licensed captain.
- USCG approved safety equipment.
- Fishing is my only job from May to October.
- All equipment provided.
- Clean restroom available.
- All fish cleaned and bagged at the end of the trip.
- As a precaution, you may want to take motion sickness medication before the trip.
- Sturgeon Bay area information
- Make reservations early to avoid disappointment.
- A deposit is required to confirm your charter, and will be refunded if poor weather conditions make our fishing trip impractical.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time.
- All prices subject to state and county sales tax.
www.snapitcharter.com content is copyright © protected.     All rights reserved.     Snap-It Charter - Charter Fishing in Sturgeon Bay, WI (Door County).